mercoledì 22 agosto 2012

DELICATE



"We might kiss when we are alone
When nobody's watching
We might take it home
We might make out when nobody's there
It's not that we're scared
It's just that it's delicate

So why do you fill my sorrow
With the words you've borrowed
From the only place (that) you've known
And why do you sing Hallelujah
If it means nothing to you
Why do you sing with me at all?

We might live like never before
When there's nothing to give
Well how can we ask for more
We might make love in some sacred place
The look on your face is delicate"
(Damien Rice, Delicate)



"You ever want something 
That you know you shouldn't have 
The more you know you shouldn't have it, 
The more you want it 
And then one day you get it, 
It's so good too 
But it's just like my girl 
When she's around me 
I just feel so good, so good 
But right now I just feel cold, so cold 
Right down to my bones 
'Cause ooh... Ain't no sunshine when she's gone 
It's not warm when she's away 
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone 
And she's always gone too long 
Anytime she goes away"
(Michael Jackson version, Ain't no Sunshine)



"Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry, 
You don't know how lovely you are. 
I had to find you, tell you I need you, 
Tell you I set you apart. 

Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions, 
Oh, lets go back to the start. 
Running in circles, coming in tales, 
Heads are a science apart. 

Nobody said it was easy, 
It's such a shame for us to part. 
Nobody said it was easy, 
No-one ever said it would be this hard, 
Oh take me back to the start. 

I was just guessing at numbers and figures, 
Pulling your puzzles apart. 
Questions of science, science and progress, 
Do not speak as loud as my heart. 

And tell me you love me, come back and haunt me, 
Oh and I rush to the start. 
Running in circles, chasing tails, 
And coming back as we are."
(The Scientist, Coldplay)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento